We would like to invite to the Seminar on “Practical Aspects of Chemical Engineering” (PAIC 2019) organized by the Department of Engineering and Chemical Equipment at Poznan University of Technology, which will take place on September 16-17, 2019 in Zaniemyśl, near Poznań.
The conference “Practical Aspects of Process Engineering” aims to spread widely understood “chemical engineering” among young people, mainly students and doctoral students, but also university employees and professional from other fields. The seminar will cover various issues of chemical engineering, with emphasis on application of research results, including such topics as:
- rheological properties of fluids and complex systems,
- separation processes,
- single and multi-phase flows,
- momentum, heat and mass transfer processes and their intensification,
- design and modeling of chemical processes and equipment,
- measurements and process control,
- engineering of environmental protection processes,
- sustainable development,
- other issues in the field of chemical and process engineering.